Frontend Developer // ViaEurope
ViaEurope means: smart Web-Apps & APIs combined with a real warehouse, clearing thousands of parcels each day – a profitable business bringing products from all over the world to Europe!
We are growing fast and are looking for an experienced developer who can support the development of the ViaEurope applications – join us in Berlin and work remotely as well!
What is in it for you?
- We strive for zero bullshit every day. We are an efficient, lean, mean, parcel-delivery machine. We want to keep it that way.
- No investor – stakeholder – client bullshit. No dreamy hacker shop either. We find efficient and pragmatic ways to do our work every day and have a friendly work culture.
- We want someone passionate about their work, we are looking for people who want to get things shipped without going insane over arbitrary deadlines. We all have time outside of work to enjoy life’s other pleasures.
- We usually work out of Berlin, and are happy to provide space for you. Remote is cool as well, but we’d like to meet every other week.
- We practice continuous integration by shipping tiny increments dozens of times a day
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for our logistics company to help us improve the usability and performance of our client facing platform as well as internal tools. Together with our backend developers you will be responsible for the end-to-end design and implementation of client facing features in the e-commerce and logistics space.
- are not afraid of digging into Ruby/Rails where necessary
- have experience with industry tools such as git, yarn, npm, eslint
- have an eye for usability and user experience
- are a great communicator and fluent in English
- are comfortable communicating in an asynchronous environment
- are willing to teach and willing to learn
Bonus points if you have experience shipping android-based React Native applications or any experience with UI and/or UX design!
Is that YOU? …then for the love of god, send a note to Steffen ([email protected]), telling us why you’re interested in this position and we will call you back. Then we can talk about you, about us, our stack, and any questions you might have.
We help to ship thousands of parcels per day from overseas to the EU, integrating with our clients, airlines, airport ground personnel, customs and couriers. We are on the market for about 2 years, our team of currently around 15 people is based in Amsterdam (e-Hub) and Berlin (Tech). We make real business and revenues.
Check more on http://careers.viaeurope.com/.