Frontend Engineer // Zattoo
Zattoo is the leading player in the TV-as-a-Service space in Europe serving several million TV users and dozens of B2B customers helping them watch what they want, where they want, when they want. Our web development team works with the latest technologies and helps us evolve and grow our offering.
You will be working very closely with our Marketing department on a greenfield project redeveloping key components of our system. Our website is the main entry point for new and existing users and the most important tool for the marketing team to run campaigns and ensure visibility on search engines. We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer (f/m/x) to further develop the website.
If you like to work in a unique environment where you are motivated and challenged every day, Zattoo is the perfect place for you.
What you’ll do
- Create frontend solutions and components accessed by millions of users across multiple platforms
- Contribute to our internal private NPM packages and help us increase code reuse while creating well tested and documented modules
- Collaborate with Designers, QA Engineers, Backend Developers, Business Stakeholders and Product Managers to understand their needs and translate those requirements into elegant frontend solutions
- Evolve constantly: watch out for areas (code, tools, process, accessibility) which could be improved; create proposals, participate in discussions and bring them to life
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
What you’ll bring
- Experience with React, Redux, Jest, ECMAScript 6, webpack
- Experience with modern frontend workflows: design tools, project management tools, unit and E2E testing, build tools, REST APIs, CLI, CI/CD
- A proactive and structured approach to your work with a focus on the quality of your results
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Bonus: experience with Node.js
- Bonus: experience with content management systems (e.g. Contentful
- Bonus: experience with search engine optimization (SEO)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work schedules
- Cool and comfortable offices
- Relaxed atmosphere, no dress-code
- Working with an awesome product
- Motivated and international team
- 🍺, 🏓, ⚽️ and 🕺💃
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
You can learn more about us at: https://zattoo.com