Frontend Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- You will work with the development team on the web systems that power MindDoc: the leading therapy platform and mental health app with more than 2M downloads worldwide.
- You will have the freedom to use state-of-the-art technologies and in turn, be expected to deliver a stellar user experience.
- You play a key role in the core strategy of the company: you are significantly responsible for our overall success.
- You contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning.
- You have a track record in building web applications in agile environments.
- You are experienced in using any frontend frameworks like Vue.js, React or Angular (ours are built using Vue.js).
- You have experience in test-driven development. We work extensively with Jest to ensure we have 100% test coverage throughout.
- You have very good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation and CI (Github Actions, Gitlab CI, Travis, Jenkins, CircleCI…). Continuous Delivery is in our DNA.
- You know how to use Docker for local development. Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm clients is a plus.
- Basic experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, or Azure is a plus.
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture.
- You are great at communicating with people, motivating everyone, and getting the whole team on the same page.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- The most important one: willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. As we use many new technologies, we don’t expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply even if you are not trained in something we described before!
What we offer
- A meaningful job. If helping a company sell shoes or deliver more food doesn’t satisfy you, we have something in common. Digitizing mental health services is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly meaningful. A carefully crafted balance between digital health startup (flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, speed) and family-owned hospital group (bold decision making, medical depth, regulatory framework).
- Remote work. And if you are fed up with working from home, we have open-space offices in Berlin and Munich Schwabing with lovely colleagues from different domains, backgrounds, and cultures. We only accept applications from candidates who reside or want to reside in Germany.
Dear recruitment agencies: MindDoc does not accept agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to MindDoc employees or any other organization location.
According to the WHO, mental disorders rank among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide, affecting approx. 450 million people globally. Stigmatization, a lack of therapeutic capacities and high entry barriers into treatment lead to a high percentage of people receiving no or inadequate treatment. MindDoc helps people suffering from mental diseases like depression, anxiety, eating or compulsory disorders with different intensity and forms of treatment.
With MindDoc, we deliver high-quality therapy and self-management tools anytime, anywhere, and just a click away. We combine our in-depth understanding of psychotherapy with a strong technological platform that enables patients to access our services easily, quickly, and seamlessly to improve their health and increase the quality of life.
As part of Schoen Clinic Group (https://www.schoen-klinik.de/unternehmen), one of the leading providers of psychosomatic medicine in Germany and the UK, we (MindDoc Health GmbH) develop and run eMental Health products along with the stepped care model for psychotherapeutic care.
Currently, we cover two products:
MindDoc as a telemedicine platform for outpatient psychotherapy via video and chat – delivered by licensed psychotherapists and in cooperation with >10 health insurance companies in Germany, MindDoc has been available – at full reimbursement – for ~25 million insured persons in Germany for several years now. The therapy is delivered over our proprietary web application.
MindDoc monitoring and self-management as the leading app in monitoring and self-management of general mental diseases and their symptoms.