Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) // AIPARK
AIPARK provides live parking maps for developers in mobility. Our AI-powered parking platform serves already more than one million monthly active drivers and processes traffic data from over eight million vehicles worldwide. Our customers include Automotive companies, Mobility service operators and Smart Cities. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to bring our parking platform to the next level. You will be working with the latest technology as part of our experienced tech team.
What you will do
- Implement cutting-edge features according to customer requirements and product roadmap
- Develop, deploy, maintain and document our backend, web-service and web app codebase as part of our dev team
- Drive key technological decisions around system architecture and requirements
- 70% hands-on development, 30% research, prototyping, architecture definition and other related activities
- Proficiency with serverside languages such as Java and Python
- Familiarity with database technology, in particular PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Preferably experience in handling GIS data
- Profound knowledge of English and optionally German
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated attitude and attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience that’s demonstrable (e.g. through open-source contributions etc.)
What we offer
- A team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues from different nationalities
- Steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment through challenging tasks,
- an open minded and fun work environment
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies, The Drivery
- Flexible working hours
- Home office option
Go to the link below and fill out the application. Do not forget to attach your CV! English and German applications are welcome. We want to get back to you in no time!
Note: This role can not be performed remotely, please apply only if you are in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin. No recruiters, headhunters, outsourcers or agencies.