Full-Stack Developer (m/w/d)
Join us to Boost Call Center Business with AI!
Cresta is establishing a development team in Germany and seeking a Full Stack engineer who enjoys creating new AI based cloud products. You will handle everything ranging from frontend to backend, building solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative process. You will have an integral role in technical decisions that define our product and influence the customer experience. You will join a collaborative but highly autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role with clear expectations, as well as the freedom to pursue projects they find interesting. For the team in Hildesheim / Germany we are hiring fast learning experienced senior developers. Remote workers are also welcome.
Cresta is a fast growing Silicon Valley startup with the mission of enabling every call center agent to start as an expert on the first day on the job. Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X and Udacity founder Sebastian Thrun, and backed by Ben Horowitz, our global team is composed of top engineers and leaders from Google, Facebook, and other tech companies. We are in production at multiple Fortune 500 companies and are training on millions of dialog conversations.
What You’ll Do
- Define software architecture and design matching the product needs.
- Write and push high quality code efficiently for both the frontend and backend.
- Apply synchronous and asynchronous design patterns.
- Scale distributed applications.
- Apply ML as major differentiator for the product.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to improve general engineering productivity.
- Integrate with various tools for CI/CD, testing, monitoring, logging, documentation.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (senior)
- Professional in JS and Python
- Experience with complex React applications
- Experience building microservices
- SQL database experience (bonus for query performance) and data analysis
- Strong competence in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with object oriented design, coding, running tests
- Experience with GraphQL preferred
- Experience with Machine Learning applications preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes preferred