Full-Stack Engineer (f/m/d)
🏔️ WHY LHOTSE
At Lhotse, our fast-growing team is changing how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
We are on a mission to reshape how companies manage their spending through automation and AI to deliver measurable savings by reducing spending and increasing process efficiency in tactical procurement.
🎯 YOUR MISSION
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will decisively support our path to build an outstanding B2B software experience in an output-driven, fast and fun Tech Organization. This is your chance to actively help shape the development organization you have always dreamed of.
You will be be responsible for our customer-facing applications and the further development of our organization. You will have the chance to balance hands-on development while managing and growing the development team.
- Conceptualize, build, and launch great product features our customers love using React, TypeScript, and PHP in a highly agile and growing development team
- Shape the entire lifecycle of the development process from Checkout to Deployment to create a powerful tech organization
- Stay in sync with the product, and business units
- Confident in structuring and implementing development processes using TypeScript and PHP
- Ideally, you have worked in a large tech team and gathered experience in managing tech teams.
- You have an eye for great user experience and love to create beautiful interfaces.
- You want to become an active part of a continuous learning and feedback-oriented team and are open-minded and respectful.
- Skills and Expertise:
- AWS, Git, Laravel, PHP, React, TypeScript
- Make your own tech decisions based on your experience
- Plenty of greenfield space to build things from the ground up
- We love to use the new stuff and incorporate this into our product
🙌🏼 WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Growth ― We place importance on building a fun and productive environment where we give space to people to develop and fulfil their potential
- Impact ― Exposure to the whole journey as one of the first members of the adventure
- Freedom ― Flexible working hours, ability to partly work remotely
- Rewards ― Competitive compensation and VSOP, various perks
- Fun ― Beautiful office in the centre of Berlin Mitte and regular team events and opportunities :)
Alongside, you get the unique opportunity to:
- Embark on a VC-backed rocket ship – we count some of Germany\’s most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Contribute to solving global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees every day
- Be part of a highly motivated and diverse team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop