FULL STACK ENGINEER (m/f/d) – Full-time
Do you want to positively impact peoples lives? Do you want to shape an award-winning software product? Do you want to boost your career and help us scale our Full Stack Web Application, growing the amount of users to the next order of magnitude? If you say: yes! yes! hell yes! …then please reach out! We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are looking asap for a FULL STACK ENGINEER (m/f/d; full-time) in Berlin or remote.
vCOACH: Communication Training. No Trainer Needed. Powered by AI.
We are an EdTech start-up specializing in the digitalization of professional Soft Skill trainings. Leveraging artificial intelligence, the trainings remain personalized and impactful (e.g. improved speaking skills). We are an experienced, diverse & international team (9 people, 4 nations, >50% female) We have a „remote first“ setup and a nice office in Munich city center. Our CTO Tobias Hölzer is based in Berlin.
What you will be doing
- Full stack web application development with a variety of coding languages
- Work closely with our PM, help to define feature specifications, make engineering decisions and build the next generation of our products
- Web Application Development using e.g. React, Redux, Styled Components
- Backend Development in a Serverless Architecture using e.g. Lambda Functions (Node+python), NoSQL, GraphQL, Storage, Auth
- Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Integration using e.g. AWS Amplify
- Personality: Communicative self-starter with pragmatic work-style & passion to create new things
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Related Field
- 2+ years of programming experience in some of the fields mentioned above using those or similar languages
Excited to join us?
Write to email@example.com or call us at +49 175 2905048