Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d)
ToolTime is the digital home for craftsmen businesses. Our goal is to free craftsmen from cumbersome paperwork and last-century software. We have raised more than €25 million in capital from investors to improve the lives of craft businesses in the long term.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) that is curious, enthusiastic, and eager to learn. As a Software Engineer you will participate in the design and creation of scalable software. You will be part of an agile team, who is responsible for the full software development cycle from ideation to shipping to production. We understand that you have your comfort zone and it is completely fine, and we want to be sure that, when the time comes, you are proactively responding to calls from other spaces. We do create an environment where it’s possible to do it in a safe manner.
Our technology stack is ReactJS, TypeScript, and we use GraphQL as a means of communicating with our backends, which are written in Java and Kotlin. Our infrastructure runs on AWS and we manage it with the help of Terraform. The area where we need to expand first, is everything that has to do with building features, mostly web and server side technologies.
What you will do:
- Write clean, performant, and convention compliant code
- Ensure integrity of software solutions
- Continuously implement improvements through refinements and refactoring
- Evaluate new technologies, software services and components
- Develop and communicate design and architecture guidelines, principles and vision to drive adoption of core services, technologies and standards
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in Web & server side technologies
- Deep understanding of software engineering, you not only know how things work but can also articulate the pros and cons of every solution
- You know what you don’t know and you are not afraid to say so
- You take responsibility for the full stack: build, test, deploy and maintain ToolTime products
- Interest in latest technologies such as ReactJS, Spring Boot, TypeScript, React Native, or equivalent
Our offer / Our promise:
- A highly motivated, international growing team
- Open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
- No bullshit, data-driven decision making
- Freedom and responsibility. Take ownership from day one.
- Ability to impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing startup
We also offer the following perks & benefits:
- 30 days of holidays
- Learning and development yearly budget
- Free drinks & coffee
- Regular team events
- Ergonomic workstation
- Attractive referral program