Full-stack Engineer (m/w/d)
AristanderAI is changing the way dynamic pricing works across the airline and short-term rental industries. We leverage the latest findings in machine learning to help our customers evolve from legacy IT to future-ready tech. With AristanderAI, revenue management teams guess less and earn more. They can anticipate future demand, predict the optimal prices across all channels, and gain insight into all AI decisions.
We’re growing very rapidly and are looking for ambitious, generalist engineers to support all areas of growth.
As a Full-stack Engineer at Aristander, you will:
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers to understand the needs of our clients and build the core components of our short-term rental price optimization service.
- Work across multiple layers of our tech stack, using Django, Python, Vue, Docker, Postgres, and Grafana to develop a robust, scalable service that supports dynamic rental price optimization.
- Develop tools for monitoring and analyzing system performance, utilizing Grafana for clear and insightful visualizations. Debugging, logging, tracing, and metrics are crucial components of our system, and you’ll have the chance to delve into all of them.
- Write code primarily in Python and Django, and implement front-end components in HTML, CSS, and JS (Vue).
- Code with confidence, collaborating with the team to create and maintain continuous builds, tests, debugging tools, and a constructive code review process.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have prior experience working with Django, Python, Vue (or React), Postgres, or similar technologies.
- Have experience designing, implementing, deploying, and operating robust and scalable data-driven systems.
- Enjoy the challenge of owning the end-to-end software development process – from ideation, design, and implementation to deployment and maintenance.
- Are invigorated by the thought of diagnosing system performance issues, and bringing innovative software solutions to life.
- Are skilled at producing comprehensive documentation and/or written descriptions of your ideas.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Pytorch, pandas
- Work in a professional startup environment with creative, and growth-oriented minds.
- Work with a team of two experienced developers helping each other improve their skills.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- We focus on stable and ambitious customers with a long horizon.
- We offer flexible work hours: from home or at our well-equipped office at the heart of Prenzlauer Berg