Full Stack Engineer
We have personally felt the pain points of fundraising at an early as well as growth stage. We also see the vast proliferation in the market of certain technologies that allow quicker financial due diligence. With this, we felt the need to build Tapline.
Tapline is a trading platform that enables entrepreneurs with recurring revenue business models to receive upfront capital, instantly. For hard-working entrepreneurs, this is an efficient way to scale their business without taking on debt or dilution. Investors, who are seeking positive yield-producing returns, come to Tapline and invest in a new type of asset class; recurring revenue.
Help us to build a platform to streamline access to growth capital.
About the role
You will be one of the first engineers at Tapline and will have the opportunity to join the attractive world of FinTech. As an early engineer, you’ll be a core part of our product. You are full-stack by nature and care about products and user experience and not specific technologies. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to define and architecture a completely new financial platform from the bottom up.
You will not be bound by legacy technologies and slow processes. As Tapline grows, you will grow too and have an opportunity to expand our engineering team as well as create an engineering culture. This role is for entrepreneurial-minded engineers who want to be an early part of a fast-growing FinTech startup.
The most important part is not a specific tech stack, but traction, experience, and interest in building great products.
- B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Computer Science, Math, and similar areas
- Frontend: Typescript, React, NextJS or similar frontend technologies
- An eye for design and experience with design systems like Material UI, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Typescript, NodeJS, NestJS, ExpressJS
- Experience with Docker and AWS or GCP provisioning
- Experience in early-stage VC funded startups
- You are very programmatic with a will to get stuff done.
- Interest in finance and financial markets
Why join us
- Opportunity to join a promising startup from early on
- Remote-first with the base in Berlin
- Great entry into FinTech Direct connection and input to the founding team
- Opportunity to fundamentally influence a great product
- A front-row seat to learn how to build a startup
- Stock options
We are remote-first, but we can only accommodate applicants with a German work permit at the moment.