Full-Stack Engineer // Urban Cowork Club
At Urban Cowork Club, we are creating the largest network of independent Co-Working places all around the world.
It is our mission to offer the most flexible and convenient Co-Working memberships, allowing everyone to work from where, when and how often they would like to.
We are a recently launched and well-funded start-up from Berlin, started by a team of experts with a proven track record of founding and growing successful companies.
After a successful Proof-of-Concept phase we are now hiring our first full-time engineer to lay the technical foundation for our business to grow in the upcoming years. This is a key role which will shape our tech organization in the future.
You will be responsible for defining the tech-stack which will be used in the organization as well as designing and implementing crucial features for our Website and App.
We are a small and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and you will report directly to the CEO.
We are looking for a Full-Stack engineer to:
- Design and implement all features for our Website and App
- Design our short- and long-term Product Roadmap together with the Management Team
- Manage the end to end life cycle of all our tech products from ideation to implementation
- You will take responsibility for the full development life cycle: from digging for requirements, coding and reviewing, to deploying and monitoring your code to the real world
- Solution oriented – When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Proactive – You don’t wait for other people to tell you what to do but come up with innovative solutions to problems you encounter
- Communicative – You can explain complex technical issues in a simple and understandable manner
- 2+ years of professional experience, especially in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience designing scalable and modular web application architectures, web services, APIs, and relational databases
- Must have at least 1 year professional experience in web/app development
- Fluency with software engineering tools and technologies
Nice to have:
- MSc in Computer Science or related
- Flutter and wordpress understanding
- Google cloud platform experience
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Responsibility and interesting challenges to solve starting from your first day
- Modern Co-Working office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- Snacks, Free coffee, Friday beers & Team lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- Flat hierarchies and plenty of opportunity to grow