Fullstack Developer (m/f/div) @Footprint in Berlin
Footprint Technologies GmbH is a young, ambitious start-up located in Berlin.
The pandemic has triggered the ultimate upswing in e-commerce and surfaced the need for sustainability more than ever. Footprint’s mission is to enable conscious and sustainable online shopping.
Therefore, Footprint developed a technology that allows online shoe shoppers to easily and accurately measure their feet at home in order to always find the perfect fitting shoe. This way the company reduces size-related returns and help avoiding unnecessary CO2 emissions, while helping online retailers lower their operating costs. In product development the user and data insights are consistently placed at the center of the decisions.
Footprint has a strong, experienced team, coming from award winning innovation hubs and know how to build impact-making products. And they need you to support them with their software development as a Fullstack web developer (m/f/d). Do you care about the environment and want to connect it to your passion for software development? Great! Then you can work really well together!
- Develop multi-platform web frontends for mobile and desktop
- Conceptualize, implement and maintain user-facing features for Footprint’s products
- Design and develop backend APIs
- Develop reusable libraries
- Optimize the applications for performance and responsiveness
- Support maintaining CI/CD pipelines and databases in the cloud
- Develop web frontend applications when needed
- Ideally a completed degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Around 5 years of experience in developing web applications in cloud, ideally using node.js/ nest.js and Typescript
- Good understanding of Test-driven development (TDD), CI/CD pipelines, DevOps principles and MS-Azure
- Having fun in solving complex problems
- Good level of English (C1 Level minimum)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in using Grafana and Sentry (or similar)
- Experience in developing with C# and Go for cloud applications
Being transparent is the best way for Footprint to find solutions and grow together. The team pursues a culture where they frankly address anything that concerns them or affects their work. They bring in a rich combination of skillsets and individual strengths, making them a powerful team.
- Confidence in you as the expert and inclusion of your knowledge in company decisions
- Opportunity to further develop your experience by certified trainings when required
- Maximum freedom and trust in terms of your working time, location and holidays
- Guidance and coaching whenever needed as well as support in finding the right mentors from the team’s broad network of experts
Looking forward to hearing from you!