Game Engineer (m/f/div) // Klang Games
You want to dig deep and build compelling systems for a highly ambitious AI-driven MMO simulation game?
Klang is looking for a Game Engineer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment to join us in one of the most exciting cities on the planet!
- Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of designers and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new systems
- Work with designers to create tools for art and UI
- Collaborate with the QA staff to identify and fix bugs
- Develop game features through every step of the development process, from initial design all the way to live game support
- Identify technical and developmental bottlenecks and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Provide input on the technical direction for an ambitious MMO project
- Build and maintain great documentation
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- You have in-depth experience of Unity and C# programming
- You understand the full technology stack, from game server to shaders
- You quickly pick up new tools and systems
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You communicate exceptionally well within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment
- You are confident in your work and care about the quality of what you produce
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You are curious, always eager to learn new things and to teach them back to the team!
- Previously worked the full life cycle of game development, from dev to release
- Experience in working with multiplayer networked games
- A fan of large scale MMOs
- Knowledge of 3D graphics pipelines and tools (e.g. Maya)
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass
- Relocation support
- Urban Sports Club Membership
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.