Go Software Engineer (Junior to Senior) // MAREM RESEARCH
Software Engineer (several roles, Junior to Senior/Lead)
- To design, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate latency and through-put optimized system architectures.
- To be an integral part of an empowered and self-organizing team
- To touch base with a great variety of fields such as software engineering, data engineering and data science
- To actively collaborate with other engineers, product owners, domain experts and designers to deliver great outcomes
- To pair with others and review work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
- You have gained already professional experience as a Software Engineer
- You can build and debug reliable, high availability, secure and performant distributed services in Go or alternatively have intensive experience in a compiling language
- Experience with trading systems or crypto trading is a plus.
- You care about quality and know when and how to ship code safely
- You have a solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You are experienced with deploying and operating services on Docker or Kubernetes
- You love to experiment and use data to drive decision-making
- A tightly knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- A modern technology stack: Go, Python, Cassandra, InfluxDB, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Cloudflare
- Extensive individual and personal support to grow professionally
- Become part of a talented multinational team in Berlin
- Prime office location and leveraged bonus and compensation schemes
About Marem Research
Marem Research together with DLT Market are building the first fully regulated inter dealer broker for the crypto market allowing institutional investors to enter the market compliantly in cooperation with the most advanced and innovative European banks. It is our mission to influence and shape the future of finance and path the way for the next generation of financial technology. We seek to bridge the gap of traditional finance and the new crypto world. On top of our state of the art infrastructure we conduct proprietary trading activity exploiting the vast experience residing in our team and making use of this unique setup. We are a data driven company, quickly creating and trying out new ways to make the market more efficient.