Implementation Solution Consultant // market logic
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
The Berlin Office of Market Logic is anticipating dramatic growth for the foreseeable future and is looking to expand the Global Implementation Team which supports US and Europe customers. We offer an opportunity to help shape our future for those eager to make a difference in a cloud startup environment. We encourage an open-door policy with leadership and a collaborative office environment. Those with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude can expect a thriving career at the market leader in a burgeoning industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, a stocked kitchen, international team and more!
About the Job:
The Market Logic Implementation Solution Consultant is ultimately responsible for the successful implementation of the project, and the customer-experience along the way. The consultant will be considered a subject matter expert in the Market Logic Software application and will be called upon to consult on best practices in the Insights industry. The role includes three basic skill sets: traditional project management; consultation on best practice usage of the Market Logic application; and solution designing. Emphasis of each of these skill sets will vary based on project circumstances.
- Driving customer behavior towards best in class solutions
- Working with project team to present best practices
- Leading business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with the customer
- Building, testing, and demonstrating business requirements in test site
- Ensuring that configuration and business requirements documents are accurate, complete, and signed off by the customer
- Manage configuration of the test and production environments
- Participate, often leading, user acceptance testing
- Requesting, analyzing, identifying, communicating, and reconciling gaps in customer requirements or data while remaining cognizant of project milestones
- Actively contributing to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, and project participation
Traditional Project Management
Market Logic employs a defined methodology that has been fine-tuned for our cloud-based solution, but we take pride in our ability to flex our methods to fit the needs of our customers and partners. Our employees are empowered to make smart business decisions every day about how to balance what is best for Market Logic and our customers.
Market Logic project managers and consultants are primarily charged with setting expectations and influencing decisions and behaviors. This is done by combining disciplined use of the project managers’ toolkit (e.g. scope documents, timeline, risk logs, etc.) with outstanding communication skills. When done well, our customers and other project resources know what to expect and when to expect it, and if something unexpected occurs, they are setup to take the lead of the Market Logic project team who can adjust plans to keep the project on track.
Best Practice Consultation
Market Logic is a market leader and valued for helping customers get more and more out of their analytics and marketing insights projects. Our implementation solution consultants must embody that value by demonstrating a strong understanding of market research and insights, and how marketing departments benefit from them. The best consultants can quickly identify their customers’ business problems, and then access our vast support system and knowledge base to provide best practice consultation.
Market Logic projects are very collaborative. All team members play an important role in designing the solution that they are implementing, but the implementation solution consultant takes the lead. To do this well, he or she must possess a deep understanding of how the Market Logic application can solve real-world business problems.
Market Logic is always striving to improve our operations, so our employees are asked to continually evaluate our methods and tools, and actively work to improve our growing business.
The Market Logic company culture is a very important enabler of our success, and to that end, we are looking for articulate professionals who will thrive in our work environment. The best candidates will possess a can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, a balanced approach to the daily challenges of project work, and a contagious sense of fun.
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the fields of Media Science and Technology, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Communication, Social Sciences or similar
- 2+ years of related experience with an emphasis on cloud-based software implementation or integration
- Be willing and able to travel periodically to customer sites
- Demonstrate the attitudes and behaviors required to be successful in our environment
- Familiar with MS Office products, further software skills are a plus
- Proven ability to act independently and taking responsibility
- Knowledge of marketing or market research, customer support and consulting is also preferred
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in other additional languages is a plus, but not necessary
As a Market Logic employee, you can expect:
- Exciting and varied tasks, work with one of the leading market research software products
- A fun way to acquire new skills and expertise along the way
- The pride that comes with helping to shape the future of a thriving business for yourself and your colleagues
- If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now