iOS / Android App Developer // Fosanis
We deliver psychological and organisational support to cancer patients. Driven by the vision to improve well-being and therapy outcomes of cancer patients, we are creating a digital companion for cancer patients. In partnership with psycho-oncologists at the Charité Clinic and University of
Leipzig, we are currently rolling-out our first Android and iOS native app.
We are currently hiring both iOS and Android native-App Frontend Developers.
Core skill set
- Experienced at either iOS/Swift or Android/Kotlin development
- Experienced at accessing REST APIs
Nice to have
- A good sense of design aesthetic
- An interest in integrating wearables into Apps
What we offer
- A competitive package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working on something that matters, and which helps people in a very difficult situation.
- Working in a team who actually enjoy seeing one another.
We make every effort to be an equal conditions and opportunities employer.
What you will be doing
- Writing code which pulls content with our backend REST endpoints.
- Integrating graphics from our design team.
- Participating in programming sprints led by our Head of Product, so that Android, iOS and Backend are developed in parallel.