iOS Developer // AMBOSS
You are looking for a place where you can work with the newest technology? On an application used daily by tens of thousand users and growing? While improving the world of medical knowledge? Does that make you eager to start? Then we are looking for you to join us as an experienced iOS Developer!
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. After the successful launch of our global platform in 2017, we want to further develop our mobile app, products, and the team as passionate iOS Developer your input is valuable!
As iOS Developer at AMBOSS you’ll:
- Deliver high-quality mobile applications with a passionate cross-functional team of designers and backend developers that help and delight our users
- Impact tens of thousands of users with a major rewrite of our main iOS app
- Brainstorming with the product team to come up with ideas and solutions to solve our user’s problems
- Join and participate in our culture of continuous learning where you freely give feedback to improve the development of the engineering team
We are looking for someone with:
- You have released apps in the app store and have a great understanding of how to build successful apps
- Ideally, you have experience working on an existing codebase with a strong established user base and experience in building new apps from scratch
- 3+ years of experience within mobile development with a focus on swift, most importantly you can prove an excellent understanding of mobile platforms and their unique features/technologies
- Experience with Xcode, JIRA, Zeplin, and Github or similar tools are helpful
- Good understanding of design patterns, testing, and continuous integration
- You live & breath the agile manifesto
- Communicating in English comes naturally to you
Desired (but not required):
- Worked with Objective-C, CoreData, GraphQL
- Experience working with android teams or cross-platform development tools like Flutter
- Experience with modernizing the legacy code
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
A few of the things you can do at our office are:
- Join one of our courses, English & German classes, yoga, self-organized employee activities (escape rooms, movie night, (board) game night)
- Cooking a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better joining a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meeting colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoying the sun from one of our many balconies, or a nip of cold winter breeze ;-)
- Staying healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports Club membership
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to [email protected]