iOS DEVELOPER // PANTAFLIX
WHO WE ARE
We are PANTAFLIX Technologies, a 3-year old entertainment company from Berlin with passion for movies, technology and entertainment. At PANTAFLIX we focus on what we can do best: building amazing apps, architecture and developing a great VoD platform, where we showcase the freshest Hollywood studio content, a range of indie movies, European classics and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To beef up our team we are looking for a motivated Mobile Developer. As one of our experts in the cross- functional and self-organized team, you will develop apps for iOS and tvOS using mainly Swift 5 and Objective-C. You are a team player, product oriented and passionate about building best in class mobile experiences that are useful and delightful to customers and you‘re willing to contribute to a great architecture and broaden your knowledge in different fields.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Take responsibility for the PANTAFLIX iOS and tvOS based mobile applications with your team.
- Use your knowledge to bring in fresh ideas and collaborate with the product team about next steps.
- Implement new features and improve the apps user experience by increasing the performance, fixing bugs and ensuring stability.
- Play an important role in the design, planning and the development of important new features across our apps.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems in a fast and efficient way.
- Conduct code reviews and participate in regular stand-ups to ensure quality and alignment with regards to the bigger company vision and goals.
- Have a good time at work together with your colleagues.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a burning love for the Apple ecosystems and enjoy fancy apps.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in native development.
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C or eagerness to work with it and learn along the way.
- Wide knowledge of design patterns and software architectures.
- You have a passion for writing clean and easily-testable code.
- Familiarity with testing
- Keen to work with best-practice agile development methods and to increase the teams‘s efficiency with each release.
- You speak fluently English and have excellent communication skills.
- You are curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- You are an excellent team player who believes great teamwork is at the heart of all good products.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for film industry and professionalism.
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic business environment.
- An excellent and cozy work environment with flat hierarchies and a lot of flexibility in the heart of Berlin near Hackescher Markt.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Team and company events, that are pure FUN.
You‘re curious? Then don‘t waste time and send us your application and references TODAY!