iOS Developer (Swift/C++) for Music Education App // Skoove
Berlin | Full-Time | June 2019
At Skoove, we create the future of music education. Our Skoove app (iOS/Web) is the most complete interactive piano course using popular songs. We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to help us build exciting new features and implement the next generation of Skoove.
- Add features and improve quality of the system throughout its whole life cycle
- Be a natural point of contact for questions around front-end technology
- Contribute to definition of architecture, components, frameworks, interfaces, and other relevant characteristics of the software system
- Enable high performance of real-time audio processing, quality control, and scalability
- Strive for high quality and rapid output using agile software development best practices
- Implement best practices in software engineering and latest technological innovations
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The ability to work in a cutting-edge field, with some of the best people in music tech
- Competitive salary
- Lean hierarchies and short decision making processes – you will work hand in hand with the CTO
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Diverse and friendly international team
- Creative working space in trendy Berlin, Friedrichshain
- In case you plan to move to Berlin, we will support you while settling in
- Minimum of 3 years of app development experience in a commercial context
- S.o.l.i.d. working knowledge of OO programming with Swift/ObjC
- Eager to design AAA architecture and write clean code
- Commitment to writing high quality code including automated tests
- Wide knowledge of software technology and frameworks
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or comparable)
- Excellent English language skills (written + verbal)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with e-learning, start-ups, and music technology
- Open Source Contributions are a plus
- Experience with Android development
NON EU NATIONALS
At Skoove, we are proud of our diverse and international team. If you do not have EU nationality or already a Blue Card, you can still apply. However, only citizens of Australia, Israel, Japan, Canada, South Korea, New Zealand and the US will be considered for permanent employment directly, because of the relatively easy formalities. If you only have a nationality from elsewhere, you should be available for remote freelance work (at least 80%) starting before June 1st. Based on the freelance experience, we will then decide on starting the process for the Blue Card with you.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Please tell us why you’d love to join a music learning startup like Skoove! To apply for this position please use the following link https://www.skoove.com/de/jobs#op-310639-ios-developer-swiftc