iOS Developer // Trade Republic
Trade Republic is Europe’s first commission-free mobile broker.
We offer easy, fast and convenient access to capital markets for everyone.
With a German banking license and partners such as HSBC, Blackrock and solarisBank, we make stock trading dead simple and commission-free.
We believe brokerage is poised for disruption driven by technology and automation. We have developed a proprietary banking platform operating for a fraction of the cost of traditional banks.
What you’ll be doing
- work with our 100% Swift codebase, following an MVVM pattern and developing features in an agile environment
- take proactive responsibility for the long-term code quality and architecture, with a focus on writing clean and sustainable code
- collaborate with our existing team members with decisions around architecture and code structure
- have a strong impact within our small mobile development team
What we’re looking for
- you have at least 2 years experience in software engineering
- you have a passion for a great UX and UI and you are keen to work closely with our designers to achieve this
- you are comfortable with Swift and the basics of reactive programming
- you enjoy working in an agile environment and have a self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach
- you can identify and solve problems independently and efficiently
- 100% Swift 5.1.x
- UIKit and Auto Layout
- CoreGraphics and CoreAnimation
- WebSockets with a custom protocol, that bridges the reactive contract over the network