IT Support Engineer (f/m/d)
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the HeyVolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the HeyJobs platform, we enable recruiters – our customers – who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 2500 customers and a team of 200+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Your role
As IT Support engineer in our growing team you will support a vast growing team of 200+ employees over several locations with our main office being in Berlin (see here for some additional office space we are expanding into soon and also here about our cologne office).
Together with your colleagues from the IT Support & Internal Infra team, you will both help on day-to-day support topics and IT administration tasks, but also drive and implement various projects yourself.
You will report directly to the team lead IT Support & Internal infrastructure.
🤩 You have
- Several years experience in IT Support, administration and Internal Infrastructure
- A hands-one, get stuff done attitude with focus on your (internal) customers
- The will to learn things quickly when needed
- A very reliable, trustworthy personality
- Good problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- A good background in networks, wifi
- Experience in setting up office hardware (video conferencing, dashboards, cabling)
- Administration experience (ideally Mac+Windows)
- Excellent english communication skills
- German communication skills
- Experience in administration and configuration of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in administration of GSuite
- Experience in a fast growing startup environment
🎯 You will
- Administrate common workplace IT tools
- Conduct training sessions and consult users
- Provide Helpdesk IT support for all internal IT problems – solve problems fast
- Procure, install and maintain all workplace hardware (desktops, printers, storage etc.)
- On- and offboard users
- Build out and run internal IT infrastructure (office networking, internet uplink, videoconferencing etc) in our growing office space and further locations
- Run internal projects with great impact and clear visibility
- Prepare software/hardware selection and tooling decisions
- Help to constantly improve our setup, processes, tooling to provide maximum productivity to our employees
- Enjoy learning and growing with us :-)
✌️ Why Heyjobs?
- Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life. Learn more here.
- Welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
- High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
- Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
- Secure Job: Over 1’800 large clients, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals, several weeks/year full remote work, 3 home/remote days/week
- Perks & Benefits: Mila Health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
- Great Office: Air-conditioned office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets
- Relocation Package: we will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin\’s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.