IT Support Engineer // KAYAK
The IT Support Engineer in Berlin, reporting to the Manager of End User Computing, will be a member of the team responsible for configuring and troubleshooting end user computers and corporate IT services at KAYAK.com, a worldwide leader in Internet travel search. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain hands on experience in a dynamic Internet company. A pleasant demeanour, good communication skills and a can-do attitude are a must for this position.
- IT on-boarding of new hires (account creation, laptop configuration)
- Deploy new software and hardware to our employees using tools like JAMF and PDQ Deploy
- Provide software and hardware support both in office and remotely
- Handle the helpdesk ticketing queue, resolving requests in a timely manner
- Maintain Windows Server and related services
- Configure and maintain Cisco meeting room Video Conference Systems
- Provide technical support for all large scale meetings
- Strong troubleshooting skills with both Windows and macOS
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Google Products and Services
- Experience with Cloud based applications
- Knowledge of networking such as TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Knowledge of Server Hardware, VoIP, and Virtualization
- Proficiency in English
Additional Desired Skills
- Terminal and Powershell
- Experience configuring networking devices such as routers, switches and IP phones
- Experience with Xenserver / VMWare
- Experience with JAMF Pro
- Experience with SAML based SSO
- Knowledge of VoIP
- Knowledge of IT Security best practices
- Technical fluency in German
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Benefits and Perks