IT Support Specialist (m/f/d) // bookingkit
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider’s website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers – from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team – become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- First line IT Support for internal staff. Hands-on helpdesk / internal support for the employees, assisting them with hardware and software issues via phone, e-mail (ticket system) or in person.
- Technical on-boarding for new employees. Administer user accounts and access rights to various systems. Manage access throughout the company.
- Carry out the role of system and network administrator for all operating systems (Windows, MacOS) and associated applications.
- As we are a fast growing startup: Research and implement new tools and support processes to make sure that our IT environment can keep up.
- Document your work and write guidelines for our internal wiki.
You’re offering these qualifications
- Technical background in system (Windows, MacOS) and/or network management.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication skills. Ability to communicate fluently in English (verbal and written). Managing operating systems and applications with German language settings (B1/B2).
- Ability to thrive in an always changing environment. Willingness to learn about new tools and concepts.
- Self-sufficiency, find solutions for problems you have never seen before.
- First experiences with GSuite administration.
- You are familiar with Salesforce and/or Atlassian tools like Confluence and Jira.
- Interested in programming/scripting (php, python, bash, powershell…).
- Basic linux administration skills.
We’re offering these benefits
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin:
Enjoy your view over Berlin from our light and spacious office by the water! You will benefit from the proximity to S-Bahn station Sonnenallee and can explore various Lunch locations with your new colleagues.
We offer real benefits:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000€ plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Needless to say, there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private use.
Enjoy the unique working environment:
Flat hierarchies and transparency are no empty promises! By introducing OKRs we have taken our way of communication to the next level, and we highly appreciate input of every single employee to reach our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to grow and move up the career ladder fast.
Your new workplace is international:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team