Jr/Mid Backend Developer (API Integration) // Distribusion Technologies
Do you want to contribute to the technological expansion of the ground transportation industry? We are looking for Backend Ruby Developers to help us best this task.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in the API integration of large transportation companies
- Analyze how an operator system works and how it fits with our own API
- Help identify techniques or tools that can improve our integration processes
- Understand business requirements and find the appropriate technical solution
- Work in a cross-functional team with members from IT, Business Development, Customer Experience and Product departments
WHO YOU ARE
- You can take a step back from your work and have the ability challenge the applicability of the system you are working on
- You understand the concepts of object-oriented programming
- You have an understanding in REST API development
- You are self-organized and are able to prioritize your tasks independently
- You have good analysis skills and the ability to look for functional edge cases
- You have the capacity to find different technical solutions to the same problem
- You are fluent in English
Nice to have
- You have experience in Ruby development.
- You have a testing background (RSpec, Minitest, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to shape the future of the world of travel
- Opportunity to work with big brands and thought leaders
- International, talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
- Dynamic start-up environment with flexible working hours
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- The possibility to work remotely and doing home office
- English speaking environment
Distribusion is the leading global technology platform for scheduled ground transportation. We are active in 25+ countries across the globe with 10 million trips to 8.000+ destinations and more than 150 airports. Our technology is used by leading travel portals and serves thousands of travellers daily.
Distribusion has been established five years ago and is well funded by some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds.