Junior Business Engineer (f/m/x)
The data driven logistics department has the main task to manage a Europe-wide network of more than 200 logistics partners.
Are you ready to take over? Come and join our international and highly motivated team. We are looking for a Junior Business Engineer (d/f/m) who will support the Logistics department in reaching quartal and annual objectives. You will be accountable for delivering key results and work on cross functional projects with Logistics, Operations, Marketing, Finance and Sales.
Your new role
- Create deep-dive analyses and well-grounded reports for our teams and top management
- Convert the insights from your analyses & reports into the operational set-up of new processes and/or the improvement of existing ones
- Understand the technical requirements of all stakeholders and translate them into technical concepts such as tools and applications
- Constantly bring ideas for ways to improve the current processes and financial & operational KPIs of logistics
- Manage your own projects, hands-on and with a lot of responsibility
- University degree as Bachelor in Business Administration,, Computer Science or any other related field
- Experience with the following is a plus: Django, DOCKER, Jenkins
- A results-driven mindset, a hands-on mentality, high ambition and a strong desire to learn
- An affinity for entrepreneurship, e-commerce and technical solutions and fluency in English
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with a market valuation of more than 3.5 billion euros
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2089
AUTO1 Group is Europe\’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.