Junior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/d) // Vehiculum
In the last 4 years VEHICULUM grew into one of the most promising Startups of the automotive industry – and we haven’t reached the finish line yet! While a part of the industry is reinventing themselves, the billion Euros worth Leasingmarket is still operating analogue. With VEHICULUM we created the very first platform, which allows their users to chose their favorite car, compare prices and to conclude contacts within minutes – no paperwork and conveniently over the phone.
Together with key figures from the automotive industry and well-known investors, we are working on making VEHICULUM the leading platform for car leasing in europe.
To extend our poleposition and make it to the next level, we need you to join our Team! Together, we want to grow further and shake up the automotive industry. That’s why we are looking for a Frontend Developer.
- Initiating, implementing and maintaining complex dashboards for the operational departments
- Acting as a BI consultant to those departments, pro-actively identifying improvements
- Establishing end-to-end data together with our data specialist and solution architects
- Creating ad hoc reporting for special projects
- Conducting testing and validation, troubleshooting any issues that arise and ensuring proper change
- First work experience in business analytics or a comparable background with a strong analytical understanding
- Preferable advanced degree in mathematics, business analytics, or other quantitative studies
- Deep understanding of SQL and advanced Excel knowledge required
- The ability to translate complex requirements into business and technical context
- Full professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Ambitious, curious and enthusiastic personality with strong communication skills
- You are “ego-free” and with a hands-on mentality
- Our basic rule: Whoever is committed and has good ideas can do anything and become anything!
- Work to build an extremely innovative automotive Start-Up within a huge growth market that is currently undergoing unprecedented digital change
- Very good development perspectives and much responsibility from the first day
- A sensational & international team
- The possibility to introduce you and your ideas
- An amazing office with a shared rooftop at the S-Bahn-Station Zoologischer Garten
- The company offers a large range of special perks such as merchandise, regular team events and many more
Are you interested? Then please apply online – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!