Junior iOS Developer (m/w/d)
What we do
prosperity is a finance and insurance technology company (FinSurTech) based in Berlin and Liechtenstein. Our goal is to enable people to shape their financial future by enabling them to build, manage and sustain their wealth. Our holistic approach to wealth management covers the areas of savings, investment and retirement planning.
- We have more than 40,000 customers who trust our outstanding services.
- We manage more than CHF 300,000,000 for our clients.
- We service our clients with more than 50 funds with different strategies.
- In 2018 our turnover was over 100 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
We have two office locations, one in Ruggell, Liechtenstein and one in Berlin, Germany and are a team of more than 65 employees.
Ruggell is home to our holding company as well as the Liechtenstein Life Assurance, our own life insurance company.
The office of our digital unit, prosperity services GmbH, is located in the heart of Berlin. Here we are building and marketing the next generation of apps to reshape the world of finances and insurances.
- Building our mobile application: adding new features, fixing bugs
- Writing tests (unit, integration, UI) to make sure our app has as few bugs as possible
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, documentation, implementation, quality assurance and delivery
- Ability to optimize navigation, gestures, screen flow of the applications
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience developing apps on iOS
- Knowledge of Swift, web services, XML/JSON based RESTful APIs
- Ability to understand and master new technologies
- Be self-motivated for personal and professional growth, bringing a positive attitude and be able to play in the team
- Good written and oral communications in English
- Knowledge of RxSwift, Reactive programming is nice to have but not necessary
- Optional skills: Released or ready pet projects in App Store
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Sunny Office in the heart of Berlin
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook