Junior IT Support Specialist
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Junior IT Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact in supporting our 200+ person team in our Berlin office in all kinds of tier 1 IT support ranging from permissions to security. Your mission is to ensure that everyone’s systems, permissions and security are running smoothly.
- Support employee onboarding and offboarding processes, including ensuring they have access to the necessary internal tools and training them on data security standards
- Provide first level employee IT support for hardware, software and access requests across our 16+ locations globally via Jira, Slack and Mail
- Point of contact for our external suppliers and service providers such as Apple Care for troubleshooting
- Collaborate with our Security and Legal teams to maintain IT security guidelines
- Manage cloud based software licenses for all departments, including resets and troubleshooting
- Managing our technology inventory including ordering, purchasing, asset tracking and maintaining
- Automation of IT processes
What you bring:
- Proven hands-on experience with macOS and Linux OS
- Strong background in IT Support
- Have basic programming notions
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s talk!