Junior Salesforce Specialist (f/m/d)
- Support the infrastructure, technical functionality, security, integrations, and custom apps on the Salesforce platform
- Support the Salesforce team with creating automations and implementing new-feature requests
- Planning, developing, testing, releasing and maintaining of Salesforce features
- Working alongside our tech team to ensure a stable and reliable org, where user support cases are actioned successfully
- Coordinating the ongoing training of our sales, operations and construction teams with regards to Salesforce usage
- 1.5+ years experience with Salesforce
- Proven experience in release and change management with Salesforce standard and customized solutions. Relevant certifications ( Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant) are a big plus
- Strong communication skills to work across departments with colleagues at varying levels of technical expertise
- Experience gathering business requirements, defining an implementation plan and ensuring a successful deployment
- Very high levels of diligence and reliability
- We have a skilled team and flat hierarchies: we offer a free and open minded work environment where your opinion matters and your skills will have direct impact.
- We act fast and we act “our way”: creativity, responsibility and direct decision making make us fast and agile.
- Everyday a new challenge, since we build many things from scratch: boredom does not get a look in here.
- You have direct impact on a better environment.
- We have a great team atmosphere, benefits and team events – your well-being at work is super important for us
- We are situated in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin
Did we pique your curiosity?
In this case we look forward receiving your application (CV, references) including your desired and earliest possible starting date. Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Michael Aigner