Junior Scrum Master (m/f/d) // Swarm64
Who We Are and What We Do:
At Swarm64, we enable faster insights into data by building on two powerful industry trends. We build on PostgreSQL, the world’s fast trending open source database, and FPGAs cards for servers, a brand-new class of hardware accelerators. As a result, we’re providing one of the leading data analytics solutions. Together with our customers and well-established global partners, we are working on use cases around to process many different data types and discover patterns.
We are an international company located in Berlin that integrates many cultures into one high-performing team.
We value creativity and innovation by continually trying out new technologies and ways of working. At Swarm64, we are organized in agile and cross-functional teams. We have been successfully using Scrum and Kanban across the entire company for several years. We put people first, by growing professional and personal skills and enjoying our time together.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do:
You own an agile mindset and have already collected first experiences in working with agile teams. You love to challenge existing structures and try something new. You lead by example and aim to create an environment for people to succeed.
As our Scrum Master you will join our teams and take them beyond getting agile practises up and running. You will support the POs in the product development and product backlog by ensuring that the entire scrum team understands the overall vision of the product. Together with our teams you will further enable organizational development with a strong agile culture and learning environment.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Support teams in an agile development process
- Prepare and facilitate Scrum events
- Coach the teams in agile values, principles and practices and spread an agile mindset
- Enable teams to manage and resolve conflicts or blockers
- Collaboration with our Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches and POs
- Further grow your skills and expand your role by taking on new tasks and responsibilities
What You’ll Bring into The Team:
- A good mix of empathy, analytical skills, and a pragmatic approach
- Continuously enable and inspire us on the road to further improvements and challenges
- A flexible approach to organize multiple teams & initiatives in parallel
- You take the initiative, have a can-do spirit to tackle and solve any problem hands-on
- You are a team player with a strong desire to help our teams to learn and improve; share responsibilities and knowledge, successes, and failures with them
- You have preferably a technical background
What Swarm64 Brings to You:
- Work with cutting edge technologies such as FPGAs, modern C++ and cutting-edge parallel programming
- Choose your tools and technologies to succeed and develop in your role
- A motivated, skilled and diverse team in Berlin-Tempelhof
- A spacious, contemporary and quiet working environment with height-adjustable desks
- We like to inspire your passion giving you the opportunity to visit events, conferences and further training
- Of course, all the usual Berlin perks (free coffee, free beverages, fruit baskets, optional free German classes, company celebrations etc.)
- Last but not least, you will become part of a welcoming, humble and product-focused working environment