Lead Developer Architecture/Senior Software Architect (m/f/d) // allmyhomes
We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Technology department, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as Lead Developer Architecture/Senior Software Architect (m/f/d) based in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- Functional and technical leadership of a team focused on software architecture
- Conception and development of the high level architecture of the allmyhomes software platform
- Conception of a clean and scalable microservice based software architecture towards the business growth
- Conception and development of processes and software libraries to enable an easy implementation of architectural standards for every developer
- Management of developers to deliver software libraries
- Collaboration with the product development team to understand their needs and to provide clean and scalable code
- Specialist in computer science application development or university degree in the field of (media) computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a backend developer, ideally in the online environment
- Profound knowledge of microservice architecture and domain driven design
- Experience as lead developer incl. team leadership
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
- Sovereign behavior as well as a structured, self-responsible way of working
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereal, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtualization Platform: Docker, Kubernetes; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button. For further information, please contact Pawel Zych on +49 (0) 30 2099 44103.