Lead Developer – Full Stack ReactJS/Node.js // Deed
As our lead developer at Deed, you’ll architect and build beautiful product experiences from the backend all the way to the UI. You’ll work closely with our awesome design and product team bring world changing ideas to life. Together we’ll be working with enterprise clients such as adidas, Timberland, Sweetgreen and Stripe in making the world a better place through volunteerism and philanthropy.
Our team is super collaborative and we welcome outside the box ideas. Deed is a place where you can continue to develop your skills in an environment that is built on mutual trust and respect.
A little more about the company:
Deed is a social impact platform for the next generation. We help companies connect with employees and customers through social purpose. Companies can create, quantify, and build community around their social impact programs through our easy-to-use mobile app and web platform. Deed combines a modern approach to volunteering and giving with robust social features, which has proven to activate communities and bring people together around the causes they care about.
In addition to our enterprise offering, Deed offers brands and employees unique access to an engaged community of socially conscious, mostly millennial consumers in NYC, SF, and elsewhere—all connected through Deed’s well-received, consumer facing app.
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience architecting & building solutions using web technology
- Proven track record in ReactJS and Node.js development
- Strong NoSQL database knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of server-side web technology
- Attention to detail and preference for clean & quality code
- Well organized, mindful, and self-motivated
- Lead progressive web / mobile app development in ReactJS / React Native
- Lead serverless API development in Node.js & GraphQL
- Building scalable solutions using MongoDB & Serverless technology
- Improve general UI/UX of our products