Lead Developer (m/f/d)
As a Lead Developer (m/f/d) you will manage a team of currently 10 full-stack freelance developers and provide hands-on support in programming and implementing websites and landing pages.
- You’ll have the ownership of all internal and external web projects with a focus on WordPress.
- You’ll code and program websites and landing pages and extend WordPress themes based on PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- You’ll develop your own ACF modules and take care of the integration into the front- and backend
- Regular code reviews and tracking measures for quality assurance as well as the monitoring of our websites are in your hands.
- You’ll be responsible for building, leading, and developing our Engineering team consisting of freelancers and permanent employees.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 5 years of professional working experience as a Web Developer in an agile environment and a solid knowledge of WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Ideally, you have first experience in coaching and/or leading teams.
- You bring a good sense of usability and enjoy developing modern and user-friendly interfaces.
- You are solution-oriented, structured and describe yourself as a team player.
- You are fluent in English
- The opportunity to grow with a dynamic company and quickly take on a lot of responsibility
- A permanent position with a competitive salary and 25% employer contribution to the company pension
- Flexible working hours with an honest 40-hour week, the possibility to work 4 days and part-time, as well as the option of home office
- Agile processes, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making paths
- Modern, air-conditioned office space in Berlin Weißensee
- Four-digit budget for your personal development and German classes
- Monthly team lunch, regular team events such as a visit to Heidepark, and an annual Christmas party