Lead Engineer (m/f/d)
We are an early stage startup developing a SaaS product that helps companies in the live-entertainment and sports industry generate insights from their data to predict attendance and maximise ticket sales.
We are looking to hire a creative lead engineer with a lean and agile mindset who will form the core of our engineering team developing the platform for connecting our customer’s data to insights generated by our team of data science and machine learning engineers.
- Technical leadership of the our software development team
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and quality in embedded software development
- Contact person in the team for technical issues and mentor to more junior team memebers
- Ensuring development, quality and project success
- Team player with experience working in an agile software development environment
- Passion for software craftsmanship and keeping things simple and maintainable
- Self organised, problem solver comfortable working independently and as part of an empowered team
- Experience with AWS (using Terraform), Python, Bitbucket Pipelines, Metaflow and/or the willingness to learn
- Good written and spoken English (German is a plus)
- Initial management experience, confident appearance and decision-making competence
- Strong communication and moderation skills, a high degree of initiative, structured and independent working methods and enjoyment of teamwork
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and Live-Entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results driven team in a young startup
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Person professional development budget
- Highly subsidised public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
- and more…
- Modern office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks
If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org