Lead Frontend Developer (React) at Crypto Start-Up
CryptoGoGos, where Arts & Gaming meets Blackrock 2.0
We are an exciting Berlin based NFT/DeFi crypto project, that is already break-even and looking to hire a Lead Frontend Developer.
We have experienced high-growth in the last few months and are planning on launching our platform within the next month.
We are looking for a Frontend developer based in Berlin with solid experience.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to help create amazing digital experiences for our users that include web and mobile web.
- Implement new features into our various front end applications
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code
- Oversee a team of 2 junior developers and support our CTO with managing the team
- Add your expertise in sprint and product planning meetings
- Analyse, rethink and refactor the code to scale the application
- In collaboration with product management, translate development stories into features & execute the backlog
- Contribute to improving our frontend and growing it’s user base
- 4+ years of relevant work experience developing web applications
- Know styled components and experience ensuring websites are high-performing
- Have an understanding of UX concepts and user flows
- Dedicated, analytical, eager to learn new technologies
- First experience managing a team of developers
- Animations react-spring, CSS transitions is a plus
- Web3 / DApp / Metamask / Ethereum experience is a plus
- You have worked with a FinTech, Blockchain or DApp product before
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token sale
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2021
- To work directly with the top management on building the product and growing our product and business capabilities
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it.
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen.
In your application, please provide a brief summary of your develop experience and please include two relevant links/examples of sites you’ve worked on.
Please only apply if you are based in Berlin or are willing to relocate soon.