Lead QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider’s website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers – from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team – become a „bookingkid“!
- As Lead QA engineer you are reporting directly to the Head of Product.
- You are part of the senior product team to co-steer the direction of the product, especially from a stability and quality standpoint.
- Your mission
- bookingkit is building the leading infrastructure for tours & activities in Europe. Thus, at our core, we are an API driven company.
- Our API partners include connections to top-tier providers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor. Due to our market position, we have the possibility to set and influence industry standards and are actively engaged in committees steering this development.
- From the unique position of bookingkit to offer our SaaS product to more than 6,000 clients and 40+ API connections, your mission is to build an automated and orchestrated testing environment for bookingkit, enabling all features to be shipped “in real-time” and in high quality.
- You are building a self-running quality assurance process, which does not require your manual input to run.
- Own, develop and design the entire automated testing infrastructure of bookingkit.
- Manage an outsourced team of manual testers (from a QA agency).
- Set up a QA structure that allows QA to become a smooth and mostly automated process triggered by individual engineers.
You’re offering these qualifications
- You have 5+ years of experience, ideally in a startup.
- You have experience in automated testing in the currently used Selenium environment.
- You are used to tight collaboration across teams and can successfully work with engineers, product managers and UX designers to launch a high quality product.
- You are fluent in English and a great communicator.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
- Good level of German language skills.
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date, salary expectation and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!