Lead Software Engineer Python
Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings, and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion, and visual context. The Advertima Computer Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Smart Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores, and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
Are you ready to shape our success story? Join our team as a Lead Software Engineer – Python:
- Design, architect, and implement future-proof solutions for the Advertima Products suite and Platform
- Improve existing features to maximize performance, scalability, and reliability
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Coach and mentor the backend team
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- At least 5+ years of experience developing clean, readable, reusable code with good documentation.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on leading a technical team
- Experience working with the Python programming language.
- Experience in developing RESTful and Websocket APIs
- Familiar with Microservice architectures
- Experience with agile software development, and development quality standards
- DevOps and Cloud infrastructure providers (AWS) experience
- Experience with Docker and Docker swarm clusters
- A good communicator who is fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Understanding of architectural design, design patterns, clean code, and clean architecture practices
Ideally, you also have…
- Experience with Django and other Python frameworks
- Familiar with data pipelines
- Experience with IoT networks
- Knowledge or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
What we offer…
- International and talented team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact future of a fast-growing company
- Latest computational resources
- Flexible vacation and home office policy, and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- German language classes support
- Monthly team Demo Days
- Private Accident Insurance
- Competitive compensation
Find out more about what we do and what it’s like to work at Advertima through our Linkedin Life page:
Ready for the mission?