Mid-Level Software Engineer (f/m/x)
We are looking for a talented and motivated mid-level developer to join our product development team. In this role you will develop and maintain features for a variety of different systems as well as influence our technical direction and contribute to our overall engineering culture.
The ideal candidate would have professional experience developing back-end systems, but be looking to move on to a more challenging role with greater responsibility or a more modern tech stack.
The role would initially be remote with the option to work from our office if that is preferred, but we hope to return to working from the office once it is safe to do so.
What you will do:
- Build backend services with Go, gRPC, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Elasticsearch and Kubernetes
- Follow engineering best practises particularly regarding testing of code
- Help maintain our CD pipeline built with Gitlab and Kubernetes
- Help other team members improve with code reviews and knowledge sharing
Skills and requirements:
- At least 3 year of relevant professional experience
- Experience using and/or building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with relational databases and data modelling
Nice to have:
- Previous experience using/integrating with modern frontend technologies (e.g. Typescript, React, Angular 2+)
- Familiarity with service-oriented architectures
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- Dedicated personal hacking time and internal design/hacking sprints
- Experience a different team for a sprint
- Fun, creative, diverse and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares
- Flexible working hours, family support and remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private “situations” through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- Diversity and feedback workshops on a monthly basis
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget and educational leave
- Access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- A safe space to openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe’s premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here.
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.