Mid-Senior Frontend Developer (f/m) // digitty.io
Digitty.io offers a networked ecosystem of experts, high-quality technical solutions and resources complemented by artificial intelligence. With our ecosystem, we combine top technical talents and experts from all over the world with best practices from the software development industry of various industries to implement and maintain innovative (I)IoT solutions for the high-end sector that meet the highest quality and data protection standards. We strive to develop the software industry through automated software development and project management processes.
We are currently looking for an awesome Mid-Senior Frontend Developer to join our team.
You take responsibility for conceptualizing and building our frontend tools with modularity and reusability at the forefront of your design. You will also be involved in:
- Planning our core frontend features and interfacing with the backend team and available APIs
- Having an active contribution in the long-term frontend vision and roadmap of our platform
- Staying up to date with new Frontend technologies, best practices and latest software vulnerabilities to ensure the tech stack is updated accordingly.
- At least 2 years in frontend development
- Experience with ReactJS and familiarity with NodeJS
- Extensive experience with CSS & responsive layouts
- Know-how and ability to handle cross-browser issues effectively
- Good and effective English communication skills
- Team player with a good sense of prioritization and dislike for
- Full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Personal choice of equipment and development tools
- Dealing with modern tool and technology stacks
- Demanding tasks in a fast-growing company with a lot of responsibility
- A lot of possibilities of developing your role and skills within the company
- An awesome multi-cultural team with a flat hierarchical structure and transparent policy
- Be a part of the team that manages one of the biggest tech meetups in Berlin
- Flexible working time models and goal-oriented team setup
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you by sending your application and possible start date via email to [email protected]