Mobile App Developer (m/f/d)
We at Evenly are looking for a mobile app developer to join our team in Berlin.
What we want from you
- Three or more years of professional experience as a mobile app developer
- Experience or strong interest in a second development environment such as React Native or iOS native development
- At least good working knowledge of git or another DVCS
- Reading and writing in German and English, at least one of those very well (B2/C1)
- Eager to learn and improve your skills
- Strong understanding of technologies and system architecture
What we have to offer
- Be part of our small developer-run consultancy and help build high quality apps
- Build beautiful native applications for clients such as ARTE, Deutsche Bahn, BNP Paribas and many more
- Build or help build state of the art React Native applications for clients like the Umweltbundesamt, funk, WWF and more
- Make use of modern technologies such as iOS apps using SwiftUI, React Native with TypeScript or serverless cloud code
- Develop state of the art code with modern concepts such as MVVM or Functional-Reactive-Programming
- Consult on mobile projects from draft to finished product
- Nice work environment and an office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg in a company managed by its founders
- Right now we are working remotely because of COVID-19, but even after that flexible working hours and home office days are always an option to make sure you have time for your family, although 100%-remote is not possible
- And of course you will get the tools you need to work: a nice development machine, a phone and a tablet
- We at Evenly are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the open position without regard to race, religion, gender etc.
How to stand out
- Strong drive to learn new technologies and stay up to date on new trends and best practices
- Good communication skills: working in a team and with our clients
- Knowledge of other platforms, technologies or languages highly appreciated (e.g. gaming consoles, backend, web etc.)
- Strive for high quality code and knowledge of best practices
- A formal software engineering or computer science education is nice, but optional
- An eye for product, user interfaces and design is appreciated
Note: This is an on site position (after COVID-19 is a thing of the past). Long term remote or freelance work is not possible.
Also note: At least a solid level of German speaking is required.