Mobile C Developer // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Mobile C Developer to join our team based in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
As part of our Fraud Squad, you will conduct research and develop solutions based on the latest security trends to protect the integrity of Adjust’s products as well as in-depth security assessments on mobile apps and our open-source solutions. Furthermore, you will participate in code review sessions for the other team members’ work and contribute in streamlining the delivery of the security solutions to mobile infrastructures.
- Research, prototype and implement solutions to enhance the integrity and security of Adjust’s proprietary products
- Develop, automate and maintain Adjust’s current proprietary security solutions
- Conduct blackbox testing on Adjust’s solutions and in-depth security assessments on mobile apps
- Experience in software development, security, and/or system administration
- Good understanding of C and UNIX toolset
- Experience in at least one scripting languages e.g. Bash
- Understanding of Android/iOS internals and first experience in penetration testing, secure coding, reverse engineering or forensics is a plus
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!