Mobile Developer Android (m/f/d) // Oply
Oply is your neighbor on wheels. Unlike traditional free float or station-based car sharing services which cater for one kind of use case, Oply combines several use models, servicing the different needs users may have at different times. By enabling both spontaneous as well as longer, planned trips for which the car can be pre-booked, Oply is the perfect alternative to owning your own car. With Oply, people can have a reliable car always available nearby – when they need it and whatever they need it for. Oply is a brand of the mobility company ExaMotive S.A.
For further information please visit: www.oply.com
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Mobile Developer Android (m/f/d)
in full time
You will work closely with our development team to build and maintenance our mobile applications. You will take full ownership of our Android application from coding, architecture, testing and publishing.
- University degree (at least Bachelor) or equivalent study in computer science
- We expect at least 3 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Track record of strong Android development experience (Android Studio, java, Kotlin and writing unit tests)
- Familiarity with MVP or MVVM architecture
- Experience using Bluetooth LE
- Experience with Geolocation/Google Maps API is a nice-to-have
- Version control (Git)
- Fluency in English
- work permission and ideally based in Germany, so you can start asap
- The chance to develop a product from its early beginnings
- Challenging and fascinating job, working in a fast growing market
- Working together with many highly qualified professionals from different sectors and countries
- Flexible working times
- Competitive salary package
If you like to work in a young, berlin-based startup and help shaping the future of mobility send us your CV and cover letter asap.