We have an obsession with creating shared experiences between creators and their fans, building both the technology to make the content itself, and the technology to interact with creators live.
Working at LIV means working with people who are guided by respect, transparency, kindness and direct feedback. We care a lot about communication and there is no room for ego, office politics or discrimination of any kind.
We strongly dislike processes for the sake of processes (a.k.a bureaucracy), and we take a lean, iterative approach to product where we measure success by the value we drive to our users.
All of the jobs @ LIV are remote with the option to work in our new Berlin Kreuzberg/Mitte office, and we’ve been distributed since day 1. LIV team members are all over the world. Years before COVID, we decided that distributed work was our calling, and as a result we’ve learned how to be effective, and build a close knit team while being remote.
If this sounds interesting, then in the famous words of Deckard Cain… stay a while and listen!
The Main Quest line
We’re looking for experienced mobile developers for mobile VR compositing, empowering mobile VR users to share their experiences in real-time.
We have the biggest content creator & game developer user base in VR behind us. Your work will be impacting end-users in the rawest sense – you’ll be part of their workflow!
Some of the perks that we will continue to level up as we grow!
- Fully Remote Work Environment
- Work Whenever You Want
- Work With VR And Mixed Reality Industry Pioneers
- Company Retreats 2X/Year (can you pls go away, COVID?)
- Very Cool Company Partners
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Welcome Pack (Virtual Reality Equipment)
- Company Expensed Professional Growth
You, the future LIV adventurer, have skill points assigned to:
- Unity Android and/or iOS porting experience.
- High performance optimization and profiling experience.
- Writing native plugins for Unity android and iOS.
- Experience in AR, either ARKit or ARCore – a basis for knowledge is the important detail.
- Experience building 3d applications for a wide range of devices, and knowledge of common pitfalls.
- Experience working with OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0, and/or Vulkan.
- Experience working with JNI / C.
Nice to have buffs:
- Experience with machine learning implementation and optimization for mobile platforms.
- Have experience working with remote teams.
- Come from a background of streaming, bulletin boards/forums or watch live streams.
- Are into games: board games, VR games, tabletop RPGs, PC games.. games of any kind!
- Already own a VR headset.