Mobile Test Engineer (m/w/d)
- iOS: Language: Swift – Framework: XCode UI test
- Android: Kotlin – Framework: Espresso
Other test automation projects are written in JS. We don’t write any of our tests in Java.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WITHIN THE TEAM
You will support senior QA members and mobile developers in improving mobile automation techniques, as well as contribute to the mobile automation codebase.
Your work will assist in reducing regression testing times for our iOS and Android apps, for Mobile phones, tablet and TV. You’ll help increase confidence in the product we develop by collaborating with fellow QAs in spotting broken functionality early on during the development cycle through automated tests that will run inside of a deployment pipeline.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS ROLE
- You will be contributing to both QA and Mobile development, working as a bridge between both teams by incrementing testing coverage to existing functionality and help the development team to add tests for new or updated features
- Expect to work in an environment where you’ll have to switch between both iOS and Android platforms. Pragmatism and flexibility to implement, change or override solutions will come in handy
- Since we are just getting started with mobile automation, we still require some manual testing that will decrease as the automated coverage increases, or for user cases that don’t require automation
- We expect you to be a proactive team player, capable of coming up with solutions and exposing them to the team in order to get the best possible solutions. If you don’t agree with an approach to tests, tools or processes, we expect you to question them and explore other possibilities within the reality of the team and of the broader business
YOUR ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Working experience with mobile automation for at least 1 year. Extra points if this is an open source tool
- Working experience as a QA for at least 3 years
- Intermediate knowledge of at least 1 development language. Ideally, we’d like you to have experience with either Swift or Kotlin
- Basic knowledge or exposure to continuous deployment tools such as Jenkins and deployment pipelines (Docker)
- Experience working with agile teams. You understand well what planning, refinements and retrospectives are about. You also feel confident providing and debating estimations
- You have EU work permit
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK AT GYMONDO
- Whatever your holiday needs may be—take 30 days paid vaca on us.
- We’re extremely flexible when it comes to your work. Enjoy 20 work-from-anywhere days per year. Yep—we rock!
- We value feedback. We give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively
- Keep firing those neurons and developing professionally with €1000 annually.
- Get those muscles moving with your free lifetime Gymondo membership. Fancy a Gymondo workout at the gym? Enjoy your discounted Urban Sports Club Membership.
- From Friday bars to movie nights, team workouts and get-togethers, join our amazing group of talented superstars on our quest to reshape the fitness industry and have some fun while doing it!