Node.js Backend Developer – Logistics Technology (m/f/d) – Berlin
We are looking for a motivated Node.js Backend Developer to join our multinational and multicultural IT organisation. Are you someone that loves team collaboration and architecting solutions? Then keep on reading!
- Collaborating with your team and stakeholders to improve our systems and their functionality (delivery, jobs scheduling, shiftplanning, etc.).
- Solving complex engineering problems to enhance our service and the overall customer experience.
- Promote and contribute to good software engineering practices across the team and all of IT.
- You are a real team player who is comfortable with practices such as pair programming, code reviewing and knowledge sharing.
- You have a good knowledge of the Node.js environment, especially with the Express framework.
- You know how to build an application from scratch, providing a good code structure. Any knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB databases
- You regularly test your code.
- You have some experience in using Cloud providers, ideally with AWS. A previous experience with Kafka or similar message brokers (RabbitMQ, AWS MQ, AWS Kinesis etc.) is not required, but highly appreciated
- You are passionate about clean code, follow best practices and love keeping yourself up-to-date.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- The opportunity to work on interesting projects, applying best practices, and increasing your knowledge using different designs and architectures (e.g Event Driven Architecture, Reactive programming)
- Being part of a unique, professional, and culturally diverse team who loves to learn and share knowledge
- Workshops, conferences, and training seminars to support our growing team
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC) so you can get the job done
- Free drinks, fruits and awesome team events