PHP Back-End Developer // Zizooboats GmbH
Zizoo is the leading boat rental platform, offering boat holidays in 500 destinations worldwide. We are one of the fastest growing European travel companies, changing the global travel landscape with our disruptive technology.
We are the next big thing in travel.
We’re looking for a talented PHP Developer in Berlin to support our in-house product development. We are looking for someone to start on 1st October 2019. Please only apply if eligible to work in Germany.
We’re a team of 75+ go-getters with collective experience from some of the world’s leading brands, including Google and Microsoft. We combine our passion for travel with strong tech and business abilities with the aim to revolutionize the boat holiday industry. We’re growing fast, backed by leading international investors and we’re looking for someone who is driven by data, success and an unbeatable desire to make an impact.
These will be your tasks
- A Symfony buff and know it inside and out.
- A machine that turns Club Matte into code.
- Interested in a taking your coding skilles to the next level.
- Self-organized and super responsible.
- Looking for your next big professional challenge.
- If you think you’re up for the challenge, read more below and apply today. This is a unique opportunity to become a member of the core development team.
You’re offering these qualifications
- 5+ years experience in PHP, Composer, GIT.
- 1+ year(s) experience in using HTML/CSS, JS/jQuery, Bootstrap or equivelents
- 1+ year(s) experience in Symfony, Doctrine, Twig
- 1+ year(s) experience developing with Docker
- Experience in writing Microservices.
- Understanding of modern web stacks (linux, caching, load balancing, etc.).
- Team player who likes to engage with colleagues.
- Really love coding – passionate about what you do.
- Fluent in English.
We’re offering these benefits
- A data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Supportive training and learning opportunities.
- Growth opportunities within the role, company and geographies
- Competitive salary package.
- Flat office hierarchy and international team (+17 nationalities).
- A really awesome office in Kreuzberg with snacks all day + drinks on Friday.
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture.
- Team building events.
We are looking forward to receiving your application, please apply right here.