PHP Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- You design and develop complex, sophisticated and high-quality APIs and processes.
- You focus on fast and easy-to-maintain data structures and take care to deliver reliable, well-tested and sustainable code.
- Working closely with product management, QA and the development team, you’ll design, develop and optimise partner-oriented features for our zolar Project Center (ZPC).
- The development of your own skills, existing processes and development methods in the team are just as important to you as to us.
- You support your colleagues and you’ re motivated to gain new knowledge and to share it within the team.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development.
- You’re strong using PHP 7 and frameworks such as Symfony.
- You have a good understanding for the development of applications in a microservice environment.
- Your way of working is structured, hands-on and solution-oriented.
- Agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) are nothing new to you.
- Plus: You have experience with AWS.
- You have a passion for learning new things and driving improvements, and you are always eager to try out new technologies.
What zolar offers you
- Flexible working hours and contract of employment of indefinite duration
- Be part of a team that is motivated to make an impact each day
- Pioneer of the energy revolution to achieve a 100% renewable energies supply
- Plenty of room for own ideas and creative implementation of innovative solutions
- Our open feedback culture, we offer regular feedback discussions
- Numbers and goals are transparently communicated during our monthly All-Stars meeting
- Reduced Urban Sports Club M-membership
- Free energy suppliers such as fruits and drinks
- Our company culture, which is important to us – team events happen regularly
Your contact person
Pauline Ehrlich is looking forward to your application!
Our career webpage gives you a first impression of our company culture.