Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
In your role as Platform Engineer/DevOps you will take ownership in wrapping up the decentralisation of our infrastructure over various locations and continuously scale it, making sure that our servers run smoothly and at their highest efficiency. You will work closely with our development and marketing teams to address their needs and scale out the infrastructure of our attribution pipeline and related technologies. In addition, you will continuously look for improvements, take on call shifts and execute solutions following your automation drive.
- Creating and improving the infrastructure our services run on
- Supporting our highly customized and specialized environment
- Scaling our infrastructure across various locations
- Ensuring the highest efficiency of our servers running things like Aerospsike and Kafka to name a few.
- Work closely with the development and marketing teams
What you bring:
- Passion and in-depth experience working with Linux
- Proven track record of fixing and improving customised scripts and software
- Drive to automate our environment
- Experience in a large complex environment
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!