Product Owner // TIS
Who we are
Founded in 2010, TIS now has a global presence with more than 100 employees in six locations. We operate the world’s leading cloud platform for the management of group-wide payments and were listed as one of the top 100 growth champions in Germany in 2018. Building on this momentum, TIS is expanding and growing in unique ways and we need more hands on deck to achieve our goals.
Who we need
We are looking for a passionate and talented Product Owner to work with our world-class engineering team in order to empower our customers to make better decisions and drive their business growth.
- Define goals, vision and roadmaps for BI projects and product
- Research and analyze the market, competitors and future trends
- Manage the backlog and prioritize requirement
- Lead and oversee iteration planning process of Scrum team
- Act as primary liaison for all stakeholders
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Economics or similar relevant field or equivalent job experience
- At least 3 years as a Product Owner of a Scrum project/team or 3 years of experience as Product Manager of related products
- Experience in data science or business intelligence
- Ideally knowledgeable in product management and agile tools like Atlassian Jira etc.
- Fluent in English and ideally also in German
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
What we offer
- Exciting tasks in a dynamic environment
- Further development through individual training
- Exceptional opportunities to be an “entrepreneur within the company” and take part in open collaboration
- Great benefits included in the compensation package
Become part of an outstanding and highly motivated team. Send your application to [email protected]