Python Developer (Mid & Senior level)
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Python Developer, you will join our team in Berlin and take care of our top-notch campaign management solution. With your knowledge in Python, you will build the technical foundation that will allow Adjust to provide the analytics, reporting, and data APIs for customers to improve their advertising campaigns’ performance. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of both client-facing and data infrastructure features, from design to production.
- Develop and maintain pipelines responsible for ingesting data from a variety of sources
- Integrate with partner APIs (e.g. Facebook, Google, Snapchat)
- Investigate data discrepancies and identify root causes
- Develop existing microservices and create new ones
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to implement new features
- Perform code reviews and have your code reviewed on a daily basis
What you bring:
- Proficiency in Python
- Knowledge of Django or FastAPI
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, Redis and task queues
- Understanding of HTTP
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!